Bookwrights offers a great combination of price and service in ebook conversion. We face a number of challenges converting our backlist to epub format, and Bookwrights has worked with us to find solutions. They are very flexible, working through the design process with us as we explore the best way to present our works in ebook formats.
—Ann Droppers, Production & Information Manager Focus Publishing / R. Pullins Co.
We are topnotch ebook converters
Pledge of Service: We are known for our personal service, our patience with beginners, and our easy-going temperment. We respond to telephone calls (434-263-4818), and we respond to e-mails the same day we receive them. If your book has complexities or you have concerns about how it will look, we will even give you a sample before we convert the entire book, to ensure that you will be satisfied.
We deliver most converted files within two or three days. If you want us to upload your ebook files to your Kindle or B&N account, we will do so for a small extra fee. If you need someone to walk you through setting up a Kindle selling account, talk to us. We have helped several people who needed help set up their accounts.
Formats: We convert every book we are given into the two most popular eBook formats, Kindle/Mobipocket and ePub. We will also supply you with your html version if you like. We do not use automated conversion software to do our conversions; we build our eBooks from scratch.
Our Work: Our eBooks are not just flat text versions of your book. We ensure that your eBooks are easy to read and fully functional on all the major eBook platforms. Every eBook we create includes:
• Conversion into foundational HTML designed specifically for the eBook formats chosen
• Designing lists, outlines, and other non-standard paragraph types in ways that work best in eBook formats
• Creation and linking of an active Table of Contents in the text of the eBook
• Your cover image embedded in your file (cover design is available, ask us)
• Optimization of images and other internal graphic elements
• Tables, charts and photos inserted as images
• Footnotes/endnotes formatted as eBook endnotes and linked both directions
• Subject index page numbers linked
• Any necessary minor edits or adjustments to the final files (extensive editorial changes may require an additional charge; find out more)
Quality: Our Kindle files are not just converted ePub files; we build them from the ground up, with emphasis on the unique design requirements and limitations of the Mobipocket/Kindle format. We have converted over 100 books in since mid-2011, and all our clients have been very satisfied.
Warranty: We will not abandon you. We warrant our work.